Here is the current work outlook in the District 2 Area:
- Aldridge at Pier 4000
- CSI: San Pedro marketplace renovation
- CSI: CSULB LAI and physics lab
- Siege: Pier 400 on Navy Way.
- Gregg Electric: Boeing enclave new tilt ups by Long Beach Airport.
- Neubauer Elect: Cerritos Communinty College Health/Science building
- LEED Electric: Port of Long Beach D48-50 transit shed renovation
- Polaris at Bellflower Court House
- Harbor UCLA. Five-year plus project Rosendin/Meadows JV. Currently just the new parking structure is being built.
- Gregg Electric: New tilt ups at corner of 190th Street and Western Avenue. They are still rough grading the site.
- CSI at LA Harbor College. New two-story nursing building.
- Long Beach City College building MM (Phase II)
- Taft Electric: Port of LA promenade Phase II
PLA for City of Long Beach:
- $100-Million Belmont Beach and Aquatics Center
Remember to get out and vote on your contract. Let your voice be heard!