District 2 Report — February 2023
Greetings, brothers and sisters. Here’s the list of current and upcoming projects in District 2.
- Conti: Rooftop solar project called Alta Sea in San Pedro.
- DSP Electrical Contractors is at Carson City Hall.
- Siege: At Pier 400 on Navy Way.
- Gregg Electric: Boeing Enclave new tilt ups by Long Beach Airport.
- M. Wilson Company: Bellflower Maintenance Yard project.
- Neubauer Elect: Cerritos Comm College Health/Science Building
- Harbor UCLA, five-year-plus project Rosendin/Meadows JV
- The Front Street Beautification Project, which is the renovation of Ports O’ Call Village in San Pedro.
- New Tilt ups at the corner of 190th Street & Western Avenue.
- El Camino College: five-year construction plan
- MWD: 150 MGD Purification Center in Carson
- City of Long Beach: $100-Million Belmont Beach & Aquatics Center
- Measure Q: $1.7 Billion, Long Beach Unified School District
- Measure AAA: $350 Million, Compton Unified School District
- Measure CC: $425 Million, Cerritos Community College
- Contract negotiations are coming up. Get ready to submit your ideas for what you would like to see changed.