- Intuit Dome/Clippers Arena – SASCO Electric is doing the single line portion of the project and will begin asking for manpower. CSI Electric is performing the Interior Tenant portion of the project and ProCal lighting will be doing the Temp power. GECTWO will be doing the Broadcast Room for the Project. Touchstone Electric is doing Low Voltage systems as well.
- Kaiser Watts – Briggs Electric is performing the electrical for this project and will be needing more manpower as the project continues to come out of the ground.
- Weingart Tower – SASCO Electric is the electrical contractor, the project is in the very early stages and will need manpower.
- 6th and San Julian – Taft Electric’s project is in the very early stages of construction. It is just starting. Look for calls for that project.
- Metro Division 20 – A very long Metro project that has Fisk Electric setting the vaults and RBT ELECTRIC will be pulling hundreds of feet of wire on the job. Be ready to work.
- Breaking ground is a four-building project on the corner of Manchester and Vermont. This was awarded to Baker Electric and it will be a long project.
- Southgate Educational Center is a huge new campus for LAUSD and has been awarded to Cupertino Electric. This is a multi-year project that will be calling out manpower in the very near future.
Business Representative District One South