District 6 — August Report
Hello to all my essential brothers and sisters, I hope you are all doing well.
Here’s my report for the ongoing projects in D6:
- Gold Line Metro Project, this just broke ground Aug. 20th and will be a five-year project.
- Big Dalton Dam
- MVUSD Infrastructure Replacement
- HLPUSD Fire Alarm Projects
- La Puente HS Kitchen and Locker Room remodel
- Pasadena USD solar project
- ELAC Dewatering Pumps
- Rancho Los Amigos Rehab
I want to thank all of you again for continuing to report to work in these unprecedent times. With the summer upon us, the recent heat wave, mask wearing being mandatory please remember to stay hydrated by drinking plenty of water and take your breaks in shaded areas. Refer to your shop’s safety officer for a Heat Illness Prevention class, this will give you the knowledge to identify symptoms that cause heat stroke. Remember, “you want to leave the jobsite the same way you came in”. Thank you for your time, and I look forward to visiting you at your job sites.
YOURS IN BROTHERHOOD,
Bro. Erik Delgado, D6 B.A.